Sunday, July 23, 2006

mariah carey is a dumb bitch

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey


Last night was my first night back from the beach and at my cousin Benjy's. I sat up until 2 am, chatting with Julien (who actually read my blog!), Eric (who hasn't changed one bit), Benjy (who admitted he was a redneck) and Talal (who likes wearing eyeliner). Sometimes all at once! It was my first time on MSN in over a month, since I don't really like it, but it was cool. Then Benjy gave me a tour of the Aiken "ghetto" and a dog started barking at us and I kept thinking we were about to be shot, even though the "ghetto" looked like Oak Bay.

Then I tried to sleep, but the police station right across the street had a orange light and it was shining on my wall. Needless to say, I was captivated. And then all the police cars started their damn siren thing, but the orange light was still there.

No comments: