Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"and i thought the sun was our friend, mr. zonker" "he is, timmy, but we have to respect his power"



I realized that so far I have forgotten to mention Doonesbury. Doonesbury is pretty much the greatest thing since Woodstock and I love it to death.

There, I've mentioned Doonesbury.

My socials exam started at one. It is currently 1:29. No, I'm not skipping it. I finished. In fifteen minutes. I did okay, I think, nothing special. The teacher told me the answer to the last one.

Canada's Next Top Model is on tonight. I guess now that Natalie is gone (sigh) my favorite will be Sisi. Even though she didn't know who Yoko Ono is. Yoko Ono is one of my idols. But still, Sisi is the coolest, which is saying a lot about the other girls.

Here's some of my favorite America's Next Top Model pics, from cycle three of course, best cycle ever:


I love them. Very cool.

Anyway, the BWDQMDK walked into Brentwood with me and Suzanne in between Socials and English exams. She even said to me "I'm so glad it's not awkward between us anymore." I guess I don't hate her...I just don't get what's going on.

No comments: