Thursday, June 22, 2006

i want roses in my garden bower dig royal babies rubies must now replace aborted strangers in the mud


Good episode of Canada's Next Top Model last night. Heather was eliminated, which was okay with me.

The girl who was sitting next to me was looking at anime and talking to herself. Creepy, no?

I just finished my math exam, and it was surprisingly quite easy. Except the end, where I just guessed. Well, they were educated guesses.

And for those still monitoring my "Howl" memorization: "incomparable blind streets of shuddering cloud and lighting in the mind leaping for the poles of Canada & Paterson".

A little clip of Doonesbury for y'all to enjoy:

(These are from the Reagan Administration, by the way)


Chris, in your email you said you enjoy reading my blog. Well, I don't see any comments. Snap to it.

No comments: