Monday, June 19, 2006

"have a great summer, lol. bffae!!!"

Ahh, yearbooks. Gotta love them. A time when people who hate each other are suddenly BFFs. People keep asking me to sign theirs and I never know what to write because apparently "Have a great summer" is what you write when you don't know what to write and so that's just what I always write. I don't usually mention anything like "I'll never see you ever again for the rest of my life, thank God!" Because that would be rude. I don't really like being rude, though sometimes I am.

This weekend I went shopping with Katie and Nicola. Rawther successful. I got a bathing suit, a crotcheted dress, a few Rolling Stones, a book called "POPism: Andy Warhol's 60s", "Sybil", and a few Father's Day presents for my daddy. Nicola is a cool kitten, with amazing taste, so I liked her. But Katie and I missed our bus and had to hang around for an hour. Blahh. Then Katie slept over but due to reasons of retardedness, we weren't able to rent any movies. So we didn't do anything.
Received very good news last block. If I get below my current grade on my math exam, it won't go down. So I can only improve my grade. Basically, I'm going to fail and so I'll stay at a C+.

Went to a Father's Day pool party yesterday. I am the family 'black sheep' so I just sat around reading Jack Kerouac.

Regarding "Howl" memorization, I am at "who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley; death or purgatoried their torsos night after night"

Six days til my birthday.

One day of regular classes (not including today)

Okay people, leave some love now. Comments! I love them.

No comments: