Wednesday, June 14, 2006

my cold creation



I spent most of Social Studies pondering the breeding of a child who doesn't get cold very easily. It would be a scientific experiment. I would freeze towels before carrying my child around in them. I would always keep the air conditioning on high. Then my child would soon develop a resistance to coldness. We could move to Alaska and he would walk around in T-shirts. I think this is very possible, but I don't have the energy to do it myself, so I think someone else should do it. I still want credit for the idea, however. (It would also work with a child who resists heat)

Spent last night reading The New Yorker, mostly for the cartoons, even though they are rarely funny. Then I memorized another line of "Howl". I am at "who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the walls". Yeah, I didn't even cheat this time. I'm pretty cool.

Yesterday my AVID teacher told me I was a "special case". Cool, I guess.

The blonde-who-didn't-question-my-drug-knowledge came up to me today and complimented my necklaces. What?? I don't get it.

I'm really into the work of Hieronymous Bosch (I think that's how you spell it...).

2 comments:

psychadelic Oblivion said...

Molly, Molly, Molly, im afraid your scientific experiment would be classified as child abuse. If you think about it....its kind of already done. children born in africa have a tolerence to heat, along with children born in alaska (with cold...) but it is a very interestin idea...

psychadelic Oblivion said...

Molly, Molly, Molly, im afraid your scientific experiment would be classified as child abuse. If you think about it....its kind of already done. children born in africa have a tolerence to heat, along with children born in alaska (with cold...) but it is a very interestin idea...