Tuesday, June 06, 2006

one bad opium apple in the midst of eighteen copies of "rumours"


Going through my parents' record collection is always a treat, especially when you find an album entitled "Confessions of an English Opium Eater". Made in 1969, it tells the story of some poor soul, who is, well, an opium abuser. Side one and part of side two are called "The Pleasures of Opium". A little part of side two is "The Pains of Opium." I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm psyched.



My birthday is in 19 days, so check out my wishlist, y'all: http://froogle.google.com/shoppinglist?action=ShowWishList&email=bohemianrhapsody79@hotmail.com&Find=Find C'mon, who doesn't want to buy me the Five Day Week Straw People CD. They've got such a cool name! (Though that's not why I want it...I like the Attack and the Attack became the Five Day Week Straw People.)

I spent most of today in school writing a letter to Katie. It's pretty ramble-y, but that's okay. Katie can figure it out.

Am on page 181 of "Sybil" and have not advanced further in "No One Here Gets Out Alive". In my memorization of "Howl", I have gotten to "scholars of war". Progress, no?

Slept quite well last night, but getting up this morning was still a bitch and a half.

Good news! I came within inches of brushing against the hottest guy at my school. Wow, I'm a stalker.

No comments: