Wednesday, June 07, 2006

because the sky is blue, it makes me cry

I finally listened to "Confessions of an English Opium Eater" last night. Or, well, I tried to. Something about the guy's voice reading it, I absolutely could not pay attention. To make matters worse, it wasn't even about opium! Now, I am no fool, but wouldn't anyone assume by the title that the record was about opium? God, that silly Thomas de Quiny, or whatever his name is. So while I listened I tried to draw what I imagined he looked like, but my pictures wasn't 1/5 as cool as the one on the sleeve.

I watched the Janis performances from "Festival Express". They were alright, no "Ball and Chain", but there were "Tell Mama", "Cry Baby" and "Kozmic Blues".


Just finished my socials project, though I still need to put it all together.

Finally reached the disturbing part of "Sybil" though it's not as disturbing as I was expecting, what with the big deal my mom made.

C-Notes I have made:
-Wavy Gravy
-The Diggers
-Woodstock
-Love's "Forever Changes"
-Psychedelic rock
-The year 1967
Hee hee hee.

After AVID/Math:

Forget what I said about "Sybil" not being disturbing because it really, really is. I got to the really disturbing part and I had to stop reading, I thought I was going to faint/puke. Wow. Disturbing indeed.

Now you must be thinking I forgot my favorite artist's birthday. Not so!! Happy birthday, Prince. You are 48, still too old for me by law. Sigh.


In math we have 169 questions for review before our "cumulative test" (aka exam). I'm at #60.

I spent most of AVID wishing pain and general wretchedness upon a certain blonde bitch, though not the same blonde bitch that challenged my drug knowledge; This blonde bitch is the one whose facial features are not dissimilar to that of a pig. I hate them both but I hate Piggy more. Wow, I'm pretty bitchy myself.

No comments: