Wednesday, February 21, 2007

gypsies and pirates and vampires...oh my!

(sings) "Oh, I'm going to marry a gypsy boy, a gypsy boy, a gypsy boy/In fact, I'm going to marry this gypsy boy/He's so badass/He's like eleven and he's smoking cigarettes in a bear costume/Back off, because I'm going to marry this gypsy boy"

So this post all comes down to this: Who do you like best, as a general group? Gypsies, pirates or vampires?
Actually, I shouldn't even say gypsies. Apparently it's a racist term. They're actually Romas. Fancy that! I'm marrying a Roma boy!
You weren't sure who you were going to vote for, were you, until you saw this picture of Johnny Depp, right?
He makes it hard to hate on pirates. You can pilfer and plummage me anyday, Cap'n Jack.
Or maybe the image of some pointy teeth in your neck gets your panties in a bunch. I admit, it is kind of a turn on. And, hey, that vampire is ripped. And flexible!
Kinda pale, but there's always self-tanner.

15 comments:

Emma said...

don't make me choose.
gypsies (or whatever the p.c. term is) are beyond cool.
pirates are cooler.
vampires are...priceless.

Nicola's Vintage Boutique said...

I choose gypsies.

alluretone said...

vampires rule... yeah i'm real cool haha

i love your new pic because it's dazed and confused with zooey deschanel wearing dolce and gabbana with a funny face

Style Spot said...

this is too hard!! vampires score high in my book, but not as much as gypsies (or romas or whatever they are called) and pirates..I can't choose..oo..er..*thinking, thinking, thinking*..okay, I have to go with pirates..it's just too hard to say otherwise when that GEORGEOUS photo of Johnny Depp is right in front of me ;)

Eddie said...

I guess I would have to chose vampires. It's all about the mystery and darkness that bends my choice toward the nocturnal...

Love that picture of the vampire...

PS. I did a little something for you on my blog. Bowie and Jagger 4 ever!!

Besos

Maddy said...

It has always said right in my profile description that I think gypsies are way cooler than pirates. Do you really even have to ask?

Tru said...

hmmm either pirates or vampires.....I'm thinking vampires though.....yeah they definetly win....I totally had a I'm in love with Spike AKA James Marsters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer for awhile

Gort said...

well I guess if I had to choose I'd choose gypsies... gypsies like johnny depp in chocolat. Sex.

maya said...

gypsies/pirates but more gypsies, thats why i put it first.
but really i choose hippys. not that they're there but im adding them anyway.

Anonymous said...

I think I'd choose gypsies and then pirates, but not vampires. I really don't like them.

Unknown said...

pirates pirates pirates.

especially if it's one as terribly rock and roll as Jack Sparrow [captain] whos is based on keith Rochards. Next best thing isnt it???

amor x

Unknown said...

actually, I take it back. I choose the wraggle taggle gypsies. I love them they set up camp for a bit last month near me and I could hear music really faintly in the pitch black night / early morning when i was smoking out of my window.
it was fab.

S. said...

There is no future in living the traditional Roma life.
There is infinate future and no end in sight living the vampire live.
There is no hygiene living the pirate life.

I'll take a tattooed rock star any day.

Cheryl said...

oh god. that kid in the first picture looks 10.

Isabel said...

I like gypsies, but then again they are petty thiefs. Pirates win because when they plunder, it's not petty.