Tuesday, September 26, 2006

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

So I've heard (thanks, Kit) that Jack Nicholson is on the cover of Rolling Stone. I guess he has a new movie out or something, but then again, do they really need a reason to put him on the cover?
I love Jack Nicholson. I love "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". I just find him very easy to dig. Very diggable. And I wish I could go on and on, but really I can't. That's all there is to it: I Love Jack Nicholson.

Of course in this picture he looks like George Hamilton (too lazy to find a picture so everyone can laugh at my witty comparison)

This weekend I went to Vancouver with Katie. It was lots of fun, we had lots of hot-guy experiences:
-Two on the ferry: on the way there, I befriended a boarding school ruby player and on the way back I got some strangers (hot ones) to give me their fries. I think they thought I was homeless. Oh well, got some fries out of the whole thing.
-Katie oh so bravely approached a fantasticly sexy clerk at a vintage boutique and asked if he would take a picture with us. As soon as Genni sends them over, I'll post them.
-I drooled over the hottest guy I've ever seen in real life (as opposed to on TV or just a picture) while Katie got her portrait done. He was wearing tight red corduroy pants. Do I have to say that one more time? TIGHT RED CORDUROY PANTS! I couldn't approach him as I normally would because I was holding all of Katie's stuff. Damn you, Katie!

2 comments:

Kit "Blanche Deveraux" said...

ha. welcome! he's got a movie out w/ mark wahlberg, matt damon, and leonardo called the departed. looks kind of heinous. ah well. you've been added, fyi.

Anonymous said...

^ yeah I've seen the previews for the movie. Very interesting, mob-ish type thing. might have to check it out for futher investigation.

Hot guy experiences are always a good thing.
And what is it about corduroy that makes everyone so delectable?!