Monday, October 23, 2006

pictures!

Oh, God, are you in for a treat! Hahaha, so I figured out how to upload digital pictures and so I took a few pictures specifically for my blog.

There's my precious Prince shrine in my room. Sighh. It's facing my bed so I can stare at it before I go to bed.

Last night's gorgeous sunset.


But, more beautiful than the sunset (but not than the Prince shrine): my records looked so artistically strewn...yeah that's my bedroom floor. How many can you recognize?? Oh, yeah, that's a challenge.

9 comments:

Julz said...

Very nicce...what's that poster of, the one with the white shirt that's cut off in the last picture?

theoriginalcorykennedy said...

Beautiful sunset. Love the original photo art.

psychadelic Oblivion said...

omg your blog is so different. i love it! nice prince shrine in the corneer

psychadelic Oblivion said...

do u think u can borrow that camera for mini camp??? we need to take some good pics.

*emma* said...

lurve the room. im slowly redecorating mine- i've been planning to go buy paint for about six months.
peace.

S said...

i love records... i stole all of my mothers from the 70's

Anonymous said...

I don't own any records and it's probably making me the saddest person in the world right now. I do recognize your Beatles' Rubber Soul album though. Ha. Anyone top that.
-Gigi

Anonymous said...

I don't own any records and it's probably making me the saddest person in the world right now. I do recognize your Beatles' Rubber Soul album though. Ha. Anyone top that.
-Gigi

Marissa said...

Helloo,
This is interesting (warning i have been charged for stalking people before). I had just taken some pictures of things in my rooom in order to put on my blog, when I came accross your blog, with pictures of your room. Another thing, you said you like Bob Masse posters, I have some. Coincidences, I think not.